Monday, April 25, 2011

To the Love of My Life

My beloved,

You are more than beautiful. Words could never describe how much you mean to me. You are worth more than life itself. I want to give you my everything without holding nothing back. You are the most precious thing to me and I would literally die for you. When you see ugly, I see beauty. When you see imperfection, I see perfection. When you see brokeness, I see radiance. How beautiful you are my darling, there is no flaw in you. You are the bride and I am the bridegroom. My love for you ascends over any earthly love and it is all for you my love. You have stolen my heart. Let me hold you when the tears cease to flow from your eyes. When you can't sing songs to me because your heart is too weak, let me sing to you. When the weight of the world is sitting on your shoulders, let me lift you from under it and carry the weight for you. I am merciful and would never abandon you; I will always come running after you. Never worry about anything because I will prove myself worthy of your trust, just give me the chance. Let me love you like no other could ever love you. But even when you can't find the strength to prove your love for me, I will lay down my life just so you will know that you are a treasured jewel in my hands.

I love you more than life itself,

Jesus

1 comment:

  1. Very Beautiful My Friend! I love those letters By God! They are always so encouraging! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete