Saturday, April 9, 2011

Have You Ever Wanted?

Have you ever wanted to just the hand of Jesus on your shoulder whispering in your ear "It's ok, I love you."? Sometimes we feel that noone really cares about what we're going through yet the Father of love cares so deeply for us and we forget that so many times. I know I've forgotten that these past few weeks. At our weakest, God is His strongest. We look for something more in this world but with the sweet love of Jesus, what else do we really need? In His sight, we are the most beautiful thing and He sees perfection in us when we so miserably fail at everything it seems. I mean who else can we say would give up their lives for us and actually do it? God is the Relentless Lover and we are His first love. He never gives up on us because He wants us back. Beloved, let the fact of what our Lord suffered for you grip you, and you will never again be the same ♥

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, 'The Lord is my portion, therfore I will wait for Him.'" ~ Lamentations 3:22-24

"But he said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." ~ 2 Corinthians 12:9

"Beautiful: Shawn Mcdonald"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIS1O02t_cU

1 comment:

  1. WOW...NEAT-O!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT...VERY PROUD OF YOU, ASHLEY...ALWAYS MY LITTLE POOKER :)

    LOVE,
    YOUR AUNT TAMMY

    ReplyDelete