Thursday, October 6, 2011

For Them

All I want to do is go. Go to all the nations and preach the gospel. To tell the world of the love that has transformed the inside of my entire soul; my entire being. My everything. From the inside out has the love of Christ transformed me. Redeemed me. I want the world to know of this love that never fails. Never compromises. Never gives up on you. With the brokenness surrounding, all I can think about is going.

I can not survive without the love of Christ. He tells me that I am beautiful and there is no flaw in me (Song of Songs 4:7); yet, I feel so imperfect. How could a God use someone like me, who is not pure but spotted with sin. But because of the redemption he gives me, I am spotless to Him. It is overwhelming the confidence and trust He has in me. When not one person believed in me, He did. Without doubt.

This brings me back to my first thought. All I want to do is go. I can't think of a better way to show this love than to go to this broken world. I think of all the people in my life that don't know Christ in this way, and I fear for them and hurt for them. To not know of a perfect love such as this is not fair to them. Everyone wants to be loved and only Christ can complete that love that everyone is searching for. If I hold out of telling this world of this ineffable love that fills my soul, then am I acting in love myself?

I have to go for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUPwWX8MM3s

No comments:

Post a Comment